We are offering a cleaner, safer environment for everyone to have some fun!
Dinoland is open at full capacity. No reservation is required for Drop In Play.
Everyone's health and safety is very important to us.
We look forward to seeing everyone soon!
Everyone's health and safety is our Number 1 priority!! The following are some of the additional measures we are taking to ensure guidelines are met and everyone remains safe:
- Our playground is fully sanitized using an electric fogger and a Medical grade sanitizer (called Vital Oxide)
- Vital Oxide is approved by Health Canada to kill 99.9% of viruses and bacteria including a big list of viruses including SARS-COV-2 known as the COVID-19 virus.
- The electric fogger sprays a fine mist that spreads over a large distance and covers a large area at once. Thee fogger is used inside the play structure on all levels and on all the surfaces throughout the facility. The mist sprays everywhere and covers the entire area. It gets into the small spaces and across all surfaces (including the carpet, mats and park netting). Everything gets thoroughly sprayed before you come, between bookings and at the end of each day. We also use the same solution in our spray bottles for wiping down high touch areas throughout your visit.
- Pre-bookings is no longer required. Admission is allowed on first come, first serve.
- Outside take out food is not permitted in our facility. Snacks, beverages and a limited menu is available at our snack bar.
- All guests will be required to clean hands when entering the facility and Hand Sanitizer is available throughout the facility